my photobook wishlist

I have been volunteering in the Museum of Contemporary Photography of Ireland the past few days and (while working) have been particularly enjoying the Book & Magazine Fair - which includes a selection from the PhotoIreland Foundation Collection, the Kassel Dummy Award Shortlist, and winners, finalists and nominees of the Aarhus Dummy Award.

Here's some of my favourites -


Marijn Kuijper - Regarding You & Me. Six attempts to get closer to my father [x]



  




Harikrishna Katragadda & Shweta Upadhyay - I’ll Be Looking At The Moon, But I’ll Be Seeing You [x]


Image result for Hari Katragadda, I’ll Be Looking At The Moon, But I’ll Be Seeing You        Image result for Hari Katragadda, I’ll Be Looking At The Moon, But I’ll Be Seeing You



Claudio Pogo & Magdalena Wysocka - 67-P [x]

Image result for Claudio Pogo & Magdalena Wysocka "67-P"


It's no secret that I have a thing for the moon, but this one gets bonus points for being printed on Riso!




Toni Amengual - Flowers for Franco [x]

This one looks and feels like a prayer book - it's even printed on Bible paper. The copy in MOCPOI has a plain cover though!




Claudio Pogo - THE FIRST MAGE ON EVERY DIGITAL STILL CAMERA USES THE NAME: DSC_001 [x]

Image result for Claudio Pogo dsc_001

 Image result for Claudio Pogo dsc_001

The Museum is open every day at The Printworks in Dublin Castle until the 28th from 10am-5pm, entry is €5 and I highly, highly recommend you check it out!





Comments